Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spinelli Bashing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat May 23, 2009 1:22 am

Liason420 wrote:
Jeff Hacker wrote:
Liason420 wrote:
How is she selfish Jeff? She is willing to fake all the important stuff in a relationship just to get the Spaz back in her life. That sounds like selfless, not selfish think
Fake having sex that important stuff

No Jeff. She is willing to have REAL sex and FAKE that she enjoys it.
Oh okay
Back to top Go down
https://onetreehillfan.forummotion.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed May 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Whew, glad we straightened that out. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed May 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Straightened what out, Tina? think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed May 27, 2009 2:39 pm

You know, what we were talking about. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu May 28, 2009 3:29 am

No I don't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jun 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Maxie is a good person, Jeff. She doesn't enjoy sex with Spazzy but she is willing to do it, and fake that she enjoys it, to be his essential person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jun 11, 2009 3:15 pm

I'm glad my Essential Person does not make me have unwanted sex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jun 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jun 12, 2009 5:13 am

Liason420 wrote:
Maxie is a good person, Jeff. She doesn't enjoy sex with Spazzy but she is willing to do it, and fake that she enjoys it, to be his essential person.
You shouldn't have to fake anything at all
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jun 12, 2009 5:15 am

Liason01 wrote:
I'm glad my Essential Person does not make me have unwanted sex.
I agree with you there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 17, 2009 2:29 pm

I agree, Jeff. When it's good - there is no faking necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Even if it's bad do you guys think you should just say "that wasn't good"? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Diane - when it's that bad you aren't doing anyone any favors by letting them think otherwise. Sure, it might bruise an ego but at least they will know to practice more before they try again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 17, 2009 2:45 pm

What do you think Jeff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Do you tell them they are bad, Tina?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 pm

I'm not sure I should. think

But you know if bored then maybe he wasn't doing something right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Well if I say Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 0002011Fand then Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 0002020Dthey usually take the hint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Bwahahahaha Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jun 18, 2009 3:11 am

Ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jun 18, 2009 2:31 pm

What is your opinion on that, Jeff? think
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jun 19, 2009 4:51 am

I don't have one this is supose to be about Spinelli
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jun 19, 2009 10:23 am

Yes it is Jeff... do you think Maxie should fake the big O just because Spinelli is emotionally blackmailing her?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 24, 2009 2:05 pm

How is Spinelli blackmailing her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 24, 2009 2:59 pm

He is taking away his friendship unless she pretends to be romantically interested in him. She wants to be his friend, he wants to be more so he is not being her friend until she acts like she feels more. Which leads us back to the question, Jeff, should Maxie fake like she likes sex with him just to keep him in her life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 24, 2009 3:02 pm

He's withholding his friendship from her until she commits to him with her body. Maxie has said on numeros occasions that she does not feel the physical with Spinelli. (she has the hots for Johnny) and only loves Spinelli as a friend.

Following?

So if Maxie wants to be Spinelli's friend, he wants her to have a romantic relationship with him i.e. sex. Now poor Maxie's in a pickle. If she don't have sex with Spinelli he won't be her friend and she values their friendship. So now she has to do the deed with him.

I don't think that's right Jeff.... not at all. It's emotional blackmail and it's making Maxie sleep with Mr. Furley. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next