Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spinelli Bashing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimmie
Addicted
Addicted
Kimmie

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedWed May 07, 2008 1:00 am

Bash Spinelli here.
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedMon May 04, 2009 2:54 pm

He sucks! I wish that GH would get rid of this guy. Maxie is just not into him and he can't seem to buy a clue. Ugh.
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedMon May 04, 2009 3:34 pm

Spinelli is so stupid. I want to slapfight

Maxie rocks.
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedMon May 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Maxie is one of the main reasons I watch the show, but Spinelli makes her seem stupid and childish. I hate him and wish that GH would kill him off Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedMon May 04, 2009 5:10 pm

hmm... i agree.
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedMon May 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedFri May 08, 2009 3:46 am

Liason420 wrote:
Maxie is one of the main reasons I watch the show, but Spinelli makes her seem stupid and childish. I hate him and wish that GH would kill him off Twisted Evil
Maxie is stupid and childish
Back to top Go down
https://onetreehillfan.forummotion.com/index.htm

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedFri May 08, 2009 2:50 pm

I love Maxie and think Spinelli is childish and not enough man for her.
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedFri May 08, 2009 2:52 pm

I agree Tina. Maxie is one of the main reasons I watch GH and the spaz has stolen her sparkle and robbed her of her sexy. He can't step to that. think
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedSat May 09, 2009 2:29 am

Liason01 wrote:
I love Maxie and think Spinelli is childish and not enough man for her.
I agree Spinelli is too childish for Maxie
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedTue May 19, 2009 11:55 am

Maxie needs a man, Jeff. A man like Johnny! Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedWed May 20, 2009 4:55 am

Liason420 wrote:
Maxie needs a man, Jeff. A man like Johnny! Happy
Maxie doesn't need anybody she a LOSER
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedWed May 20, 2009 9:34 am

Maxie rocks my socks, Jeff! Why don't you like her? think
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedThu May 21, 2009 2:00 am

Becuase she doesn't care about anyone but herself
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedThu May 21, 2009 10:49 am

She is a little self centered, but she has a great heart and her and Johnny are just so damn sexy together.
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedThu May 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Tina, she's selfish but has a heart of gold. She loves fiercely and is very protective of those she loves. I love Maxie.
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedThu May 21, 2009 2:56 pm

I love Maxie too Couples
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedFri May 22, 2009 3:01 am

No she doesn't have a great heart or she wouldn't be so selfish
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedFri May 22, 2009 10:54 am

How is she selfish Jeff? She is willing to fake all the important stuff in a relationship just to get the Spaz back in her life. That sounds like selfless, not selfish think
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedFri May 22, 2009 11:28 am

So Diane, you're saying she's willing to fake the big O just to keep Spaz in her life? That is very admirable. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedFri May 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Liason420 wrote:
How is she selfish Jeff? She is willing to fake all the important stuff in a relationship just to get the Spaz back in her life. That sounds like selfless, not selfish think
Fake having sex that important stuff
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedFri May 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Liason01 wrote:
So Diane, you're saying she's willing to fake the big O just to keep Spaz in her life? That is very admirable. Laughing

Tina, she is more admirable than me. I wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedFri May 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Jeff Hacker wrote:
Liason420 wrote:

What do you mean?

Maxie is willing to fake the physical and pretend she enjoys sex with Spinelli. Isn't that selfless?
Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedFri May 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Jeff Hacker wrote:
Liason420 wrote:

No Jeff. She is willing to have REAL sex and FAKE that she enjoys it.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hacker
Forum Owner
Jeff Hacker

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_minipostedSat May 23, 2009 1:20 am

Liason01 wrote:
Jeff Hacker wrote:
Liason420 wrote:

What do you mean?
Maxie is willing to fake the physical and pretend she enjoys sex with Spinelli. Isn't that selfless?
[b]No she a dum ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spinelli Bashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spinelli Bashing   Spinelli Bashing Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Spinelli Bashing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next